- Pumping is supply and demand. Try increasing the time you pump, even if you don't seem to be producing more milk immediately; you should see results in a couple of days.
- Also try increasing how many times you pump per day. You may be able to cut down again once your supply is established.
- Make sure you have the right size horns for your pump. A lactation consultant can help you determine if yours are the right size.
- You may also try fenugreek supplements or lactation tea to help boost your supply.
- Drink lots of water!
- Try to relax as you pump.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
My milk supply is dropping. What can I do?
Here are some recent tips from group members: